Yoga Tune Up® (YTU) is a conscious corrective exercise format that improves overall strength, flexibility and coordination making it possible to work-out SMARTER, SAFER, and LONGER.
This workshop will begin with a self-massage, to target the feet, lower legs, forearms and hands utilizing Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls. After you will be guided through playful and challenging techniques to create spaciousness in the wrists and ankles joints, while relieving stiffness in feet and hands. We will end with stretches, restorative postures, and yogic breathing to deeply calm the nervous system and relax the body and mind. Learn how to use the Yoga Tune Up® therapy balls to relieve your body of chronic tension. Discover simple yet valuable self-care techniques in this accessible YTU workshop that’s appropriate for all experience levels. Give yourself the gift of pain relief! $40 for members, $45 for non-members
This workshop will benefit those who:
● Suffer from chronic pain, stiffness and tension
● Have an active lifestyle and want to increase performance and recovery time
● Anyone who spends the majority of their time seated at work
● Those who wish they had the time or resources to get a daily massage
● Fitness junkies and fitness professionals that overuse and abuse their muscles and need some TLC
● Effective ancillary practice for chiropractic work and ART
Jenna Maryn Mitchell, RYT 500 Hr, a student for 16 years and a teacher for 6 years. Over the years, Jenna has practiced and taught many different styles of yoga. Since discovering Yoga Tune Up® she has seen huge improvements in her own body, and is so excited to be sharing this practice with others. Jenna's style is mindful, empowering, and light-hearted. She teaches energizing classes that emphasize alignment and breath; to build strength, increase flexibility, and to develop greater self- awareness and inner peace.