* Please arrive 10-15 minutes before class to allow you time to check-in, set up, and prepare for class.
* Late Arrivals - we do not allow entrance into class 10 minutes after the class start time.
* Remove shoes - please leave shoes on the shoe racks outside the studio doors.
* Turn off cell phone and store in cubby.
* Wear comfortable, loose fitting or form fitting stretchy clothing and layers if the class is not heated
* Be mindful of fragrances and personal hygiene.
* Keep noise level to a minimum. It is a good habit to keep your voice level low in the lobby as another class might be in progress and your fellow yogis might be meditating.
* Stay hydrated before and after the practice. Make sure you drink enough water throughout the day. Don’t rush to catch up and drink a gallon right before your class.
* Take a break during practice - if you are feeling nauseous or dizzy during class it's recommended to take child's pose or stay standing with your head above your heart. Listen to your body!
* Don't skip Savasana. If you have a special circumstance, please let the teacher know before class begins and place your mat near the door for a respectful exit before savasana begins.
* Showers - please be mindful of others and keep shower times to 10 minutes and leave relatively tidy after use.
* Ume Yoga is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. We encourage you to leave your valuables at home.